Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Friday, April 29, 2011

Looking forward to Junk Mail!

I keep checking my spam folder in my email. I don't know why, I mean, seriously, it's got to be months yet before we hear anything, maybe closer to a year, but I keep checking it anyway, hoping, just maybe....our file will slip a little closer to the top of a pile on someone's desk.

Great news this week as 9 families travel to pick up a total of 11 more children! That's 22 just in the last couple of months, from our agency alone, not counting all the other agencies and independent families that I don't know of! Just think of those orphanage doors opening week after week and more and more children placed into the loving arms of their waiting parents! Gives me chills!

Please be in prayer for a couple of these families who know their children are currently ill. It's hard enough when we have our sick babies in our arms and under state-of-the-art medical care. Imagine knowing the child you can't touch is sick and under what circumstances? They are in the hands of the Great Physician and He is in control.

So I will go check my junk mail again...and pray that someone on the other side of the world kissed my baby good-night for me.

1 comment:

  1. I read about another family who's referral was in the junk mail file and have also checked mine... and we are #143! Hopeful thinking :) I understand! I'm thrilled with all the movement and growing families!

    ReplyDelete