Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Movement!

I know I haven't posted in a while. I guess this is because we've been busy with family activities over Christmas break and then there is always the house work and my job and well, I much rather read other people's posts and good news than post my own.

There has been movement in Rwanda over the last several weeks. At least 8 families, just from our agency, have received approvals. These are all way lower on the number line than our's, but of course it gives us hope that our's will not be too terribly far away. I believe there have been more approvals than these, but I don't have exact info from families that are not with our agency.

Movement of any sort is a wonderful answer to prayer. I truly appreciate all of the prayers for our family and our child and all of the other families waiting. I can't wait to see referrals come in for these families. I know that God is in complete control and in His timing we will bring our little one home. In the mean time, I'm going to get Gracie and Isaac dressed to play in the snow. We are having our 4th snow day of the school yr today. Goodbye June! I will miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we dont know each other, but I look at your blog every so often. We are also adopting from Rwanda, we are the LAST dossier to get in. We are number 153. From what I have heard they are on number 30. I dont know for sure, but we can only pray that are at that point or further! Blessing to your and your family,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to read your blog Jamie, but for what ever reason, it won't let me when I click on your title. Could you send me a link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete