Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Friday, January 14, 2011

More news!!

Two more approvals (that I know of) from Rwanda today!!God is soooo good! Also read the absolutely sweetest message from another Rwanda mama to be, who was able to visit the country with a missions group. It WAS comforting to hear her words about the care our children are getting and how hard the ministry is working. I am so thankful for her words and to know that there are people who go to visit our little ones on a weekly basis to take them our love. Every time I pray, I pray that God will send "someone special to love and care for my child until I can get there." God ANSWERS PRAYER people!!
By the way...three day weekend! which make for another 4 day week next week...I'm not going to know how to work 5 days in a row anymore :) so blessed to have the time with my kiddos!

1 comment: