Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Growing Gracie

Well, we had our first skinned knee due to a bike without training wheels today. No permanent injury, but it cut the lesson short. We have also made the decision to allow Gracie to get her ears pierced. It will be her Kindergarten graduation present from us. I bought her a pair of real ruby and gold studs awhile back at a big clearance discount, so she'll have real big girl ear rings once her ears heal. She's very excited!
She has also requested a sleep over for her July birthday. I have said ok, but yet to be determined how many little girls this will involve. I am thinking 3-5. Maybe I'm nuts!
In other news, we emailed our financial paperwork to our social worker Friday and the kids have their Dr appoint this Tuesday, so hopefully we'll be able to have our home study finalized this week! Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment