Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day...

Well, it has been a productive, but frustrating day. Started off with a to do list that has gotten most crossed off. The car has been vacuumed and the grass has been cut. It sounds funny, but I kinda like cutting grass and Matt HATES it, so I ended up doing it.

Now for the frustrating part. Got an email from our social worker today stating he can't find our proof of payment for our home study and could we scan and email him our copy. Well, no biggy! right? I went through all of the papers in my precious purple folder....you heard of Lilly's purple plastic purse? well ALL of my documents and dossier in progress is in a purple plastic ocordian folder. I have everything in there organized just so...but could I find this paper? NO!

Now comes the painful part, letting Matt look through the folder...he actually put some papers in that needed to be there, so that was good, but he couldn't find it either! So, I email our social worker and say, sorry, can't find it, I do have a photo copy of the checks we wrote, but no proof of payment form! ARRGGHH!!

Love this guy. He is going to over night our home study to us tomorrow, at his expense, (I offered to pay!) so we can get our I600 in the mail THIS WEEK!! I have been waiting what seems like forever to get this part done.

Anyways, he's also going to contact the financial department to see if they have recieved our payments. Please pray that some form of proof of payment shows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment