Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I600A to Dallas!

Well, the first official days of summer vacation has been productive! Started out slow, made cinnamon rolls for Gracie (Isaac will currently eat only gold fish crackers first thing in the morning, who knows?) Then the kids and I went on a field trip. First we visited the bank, where the nice lady gave them both suckers while Mommy withdrew a large amount of money. When she made the check out, she put U.S. Department Homeland Security. The form I had said to put U.S. Department OF Homeland Security. I'm sure they would have accepted it either way, but I have gotten quite paranoid about doing paper work incorrectly and having it rejected, so the sweet lady made me another check. I love the people at our bank. She said being involved in our adoption gave her goose bumps and made me promise to bring the new addition in to see her :)
Stop number two was the post office. I got one of those flat rate envelopes and addressed it to Dallas TX! I got the delivery confirmation for my own peace of mind! The gentleman said it should only take about two days to get there, which will be Saturday, so they should have it first thing Monday morning!
Please pray that we have included all necessary documentation and filled out everything correctly and the whole thing is processed quickly! It's in the Lord's hands now, as I know it has been all along :)

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you as you embark on this journey. I'm sure you are looking forward to this event for quite some time already.

    May God bless you richly as you open your heart and home.

    ReplyDelete