Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Have a Very Important Appointment!

Well, we are home from a great week at the beach. I Highly recommend Topsail Island, NC to anyone who thinks a beach vaca should be laid back, lazy, and peaceful. The weather was gorgeous, the water was warm, the kids learned to swim!

I was a bit worried that I would be spending too much time stressing over adoption things yet to be done, but since all we could really do at this point is wait for USCIS approval, I relaxed and enjoyed myself and my wonderful family. Kept thinking that our "vacation" next year just could be Rwanda and Kenya! How amazing is that! oh, I pray that it comes that soon, or sooner. It has gotten to that point when you realize there is a missing family member who is not getting to experience family life with us right now.

To my delight, in the mail today I recieved my biometric appointment for the I600A! July 8, that's not horribly long to wait. I wonder why Matt's didn't come with mine, but I guess we'll see it soon too. One more small step in this awesome work the Lord so doing in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We just received our's, too and my husband's came a day or two after mine. It's the same day and time as mine so I bet your's will be there soon. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete