Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Monday, May 10, 2010

Really on rge ball now!

OK, so I forgot my password and thought about ditching the blog idea, but I so enjoy reading other people's I thought it just wasn't fair! For those of you who are interested...we have applied to adopt a child from Rwanda between 6 moths and 3 years old. We are ALMOST finished with out home study (waiting to get the kiddos in the dr for physicals and be written up by our social worker). HOPEFULLY we have the I600A applied for in the next week or so. I would love to be at that point very soon.
There are 3 weeks of school left. Gracie will be graduating from Kindergarten(sniff) and Isaac will finish his first yr of pre-K. That's the only new news...I love seeing the end results of other people's adoption journeys! Figured I better share ours and hopefully encourage other families out their to prayerfully consider making adoption part of their "plan A" for their family. God is GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I am a little hooked on blogging these days, and look forward to reading about your journey with adoption. What a blessing and an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete