Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Monday, September 27, 2010

More encouragement

Hey all! Got an email from the agency today with some good news! They have officially confirmed that the Ministry is actively working to review "multiple dossiers from our agency." This is great news, that movement is happening. I wish I knew what "multiple" meant. I am not kidding myself by thinking ours is one of them, as we are so far back in line, but I would be so thrilled for the families who have waited so long in line ahead of us if they were to get referrals soon. This week even!

God is amazing, and if He has in His plan for us to get our child soon, we will, however He might have a long wait in store for us, and most days I'm good with that too. Some days not so much, but I am only human :) Thank you Father for some encouraging news. Please work in the hearts and hands of the people at the Ministry to send out referrals soon. Most importantly, but with our waiting little ones. They have families, they are NOT orphans. "There are no orphans of God."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this encouragement! What wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! The waiting seems so long some days. I am so glad to hear that movement is happening. Thanks for keeping us updated who are not with AWAA.

    ReplyDelete