Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nothing new

Don't get excited, there is nothing new, just thought I'd let you all know that! I turned 31 on the 19th. fun. No really, my sweet hubby got a cake and a pair of shoes I wouldn't buy myself. When I woke Gracie up that morning she sleepily said "happy birthday Mommy!" That's really the best. The love from my family. My birthday wish was for some more movement in Rwanda, but didn't get it, yet. Hopefully soon.

Other than that, October is almost over. Yesterday was Gracie's last soccer game. She really enjoyed it this year. A new week ahead to pray for our kiddo in Rwanda, to love on the kiddos and my hubby I have here, to take each day as God gives and be thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment