Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More good mail!



Today I received the county authenticated documents from our home study. I love getting the mail every day! I know this is the rush time, as we get documents authenticated and photo pages put together. Soon, hopefully very soon, we will be in the long line of dossiers waiting in Rwanda.
I am prepared to wait. At least I tell myself that now. Give me 6 months, 9 months, and I might not be so willing to wait.
Right now I will do what I can and trust that the Lord's timing is perfect. He alone holds the future. He has already seen my child, He has already watched the moment that I hold my new little one in my arms. I must be content in that.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I used to wait in front of the mail box every day chatting up the mailman to see if he would give me my mail first so I could see what paperwork there was! Getting closer! Would you mind if I put you on my blogroll?
    www.heartsforrwanda.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! We are almost exactly at the same stage as you. We received our home study on the 23rd, and our dossier is on its way to the Rwandan Embassy now. Hopefully they don't need it too long and it will be in Kigali next month. Hope everything goes smoothly from here for you:)

    ReplyDelete