Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Friday, August 27, 2010

I will trust in the Lord...

Well, so far so good. I am trying to remain positive and maintain an unflinching faith the god is in complete control, but there are moments of weakness and worry. I have never had to fully rely on God the way I am right now. It is very humbling and I am not so good at it :)

I was on cloud nine yesterday, as I spoke to our agency and was told that our dossier should be in the air this morning. I checked my email several times, expecting to see an email that had a fed ex tracking number for us to follow. E had said she expected a package sent Friday to make it by Monday, that gave us a day to spare!

Well, I have again had to give up complete control to God. Another call today stated that the dossier was one signature short as of this morning. This is third hand info, so forgive me for any inaccuracy, but I understod the message to say that a woman whose job it is to give the final signature, was out of the office today. Evidently signing dossiers is not her only, or main responsibility and she was not be back until Monday.

My heart sank at the news. i had expected to spend the weekend tracking our dossier across the ocean on it's way to Rwanda and recieve a confirmation of DTR on Monday. However, we still have hope. I had read on a yahoo group posting last night, and E confirmed, that the Ministry has agreed to accept all dossiers that the emabssy currantly has in its possession. Our's included! So, even if it does not make it by the 31st, since it has been in the embassy all this time, it should still be accepted and logged in.

PLEASE DON"T STOP PRAYING!!!!!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.

I acknowledge His complete control.

No comments:

Post a Comment