Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Vanderpool Days

Our Family's Daily Journey from Kentucky to Rwanda

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tomorrow....again...

Little news to report. Our agency went to the embassy this morning to be told our dossier was not ready yet, but to come back after 2pm and it should be done. I checked my email about 4pm to find a message that it could not be picked up today because they are so overwhelmed at the embassy with people and dossiers coming in, they haven't finished the one's they've had already. I am trying not to be frustrated. Ours has been there since August 4th. I know God has a plan and His timing is perfect, but it is frustrating. My human spirit is crying out in selfishness, "DO MINE FIRST!" but I must wait on the Lord. Please pray for my attitude and that TOMORROW will be the day!

"Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you, where ever you go. Have I not commanded you?"

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean- I feel like that too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete